The Hamilton Golf and Country Club is an internationally recognized golf club featuring three nines indicated as the South, West and East courses. In 1914, reknowned English golf course architect, Harry Shapland (H.S.) Colt, designed the original West South combination which today's Canadian Open is played on. It continues to receive rave reviews from players and fans alike. The East nine was completed in 1975 and provides the Club with 3 different course rotations - W-S, S-E and E-W.
On July 1st, 2011, our short course was reopened after a brief hiatus. The opening allowed 6 brand new H.S. Colt replica holes to be unveiled. This opening signaled the end of many changes to our course over the last 5 years.